Tuesday 13 April 2010

City change details are out and they're uhm... like awesome duuuuudes... I think.

Bloody hell Mythic! The new city changes sound very cool. I'm not sure what I was expecting, I guess after so many meh city changes in the past it was easy to have a large dose of nagging doubt. Yet these changes actually sound really good, with potential for tactial play and constant fighting. Stage 3 and the player champions, now that is inspired.

However putting first reactions aside, there's a lot to digest and also a lot of fine detail to be answered, so for now it is of course a case of it sounds great. We will have to wait and see how it actually plays out.

Full details with pictures can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Half man half pixel. Music obsessive, likes a drink, occasional bastard.