- 3rd boss is still glitchy and has an all new bug! He wouldn't come down from the balcony after completing the previous PQ stages, which meant we had to reset the instance and do that boring (far too long) PQ again.
- Standing on the tablets at the 4th boss to release people is still broken.
- Mobs at 5th boss are still not clearing agro correctly after resetting, plus it still has the ridiculous bug where if you kill a shield carrying mob too quickly, the guard doesn’t clear from the other mobs.
- 7th boss is a LOT easier now and is a much better fight for it. Mythic really haven’t got pathing for mobs down (you see it in DAoC too), so removing the majority of the kiting is a good thing.
- 8th boss… hmmm had some weird stuff tonight. Like me getting hit for a total of 10.9k in 1 second, with the normal attacks, not due to a cock up on our behalf. I was getting hit a lot harder than normal tonight, not sure why.
Tuesday 1 June 2010
WAR, cowboy hats and a crap Klingon
It's a bank holiday weekend here in the UK, followed by a half-term break so I'm off work looking after my daughter for a few days and actually finding it tricky to get writing time (work lunch-breaks are my main source of time). Anyways, a few things happened worth a mention.
I've been back in Tomb of the Vulture for the first time since the patch. Unfortunately it's been pretty frustrating again...
Elsewhere in WAR, my Zealot is almost at the magic level 39 and war-tract activating time for the free level for 40. Still really liking the class, it feels much more potent than my Shaman does. If I get jumped by an enemy on my heal-specced Shaman I can usually escape, but it takes ages to kill them with kiting. The Zealot has a fair bit more punch, or so it seems anyway.
My favourite moment of the day was walking through the crowd when this girl walks past and I hear her say “I don’t know why he dumped me, I’m not that much into Star Trek”. She was in a full Captain Janeway costume at the time :D