If you cba to click the link, here's what is says and my comments included in red:
Continuing with our "In Development" posts for patch 1.3.6, we're now ready to begin discussing some upcoming changes to several other careers. Just as before, we greatly appreciate your feedback and interest, and we will be heavily moderating this thread to ensure that discussions remain civil and constructive.
- A new ability, "Sudden Shift", is now trainable at Rank 3. This ability will instantly shift you from No Balance into Improved Balance, or from Improved Balance into Perfect Balance, or from Perfect Balance into Improved Balance. It is off of the global cooldown, and has a 5 second cooldown of its own.
- A new ability, "Changin' Da Plan", is now trainable at Rank 3. This ability will instantly shift you from No Plan into Da Good Plan, or from Da Good Plan into Da Best Plan, or from Da Best Plan into Da Good Plan. It is off of the global cooldown, and has a 5 second cooldown of its own.
This is an improvement obviously for both SM and Blorcs, but is it enough? I think it might be, but I'd like to hear the thoughts of experienced T4 SM/Blorc players.
- Crush The Weak is moving to Rank 35, and it will now reduce the victim's chance to critically hit based on Hate.
- Brutal Smash is moving to Rank 9, and it will now increase Strength, and Willpower based on Hate, for both the Black Guard themselves and their Protected ally.
- Feeding On Weakness will now increase Toughness instead of Strength.
- Furious Howl is moving to Rank 40.
- Horrific Wound is moving to Rank 12, and it will now reduce the victim's armor based on Hate.
All good, the Black Guard has needed some love for a long time. Alas this is being ignored as people are up in arms that there is no mention of a fix to the Choking Fury bug, nothing something I know much about, but apparently its very powerful. Remember folks, no mention of a bug fix in a post about career changes doesn't mean it isn't getting fixed.
- Force Opportunity is moving to be available at 9 points in the Path of the Hunter, and its effect has been changed. It is now an undefendable attack which reduces the victim's armor.
- Echoing Roar is moving to be available at 5 points in the Path of the Guardian.
I don't know the career well enough for personal opinion, but I'm told these are good changes.
- Can't Stop Da Chop has had its effect changed, and it will now reduce incoming healing on the victim. It now costs 15 Action Points, and has a 10 second cooldown.
Looking forward to hearing more stuff in the hopefully near future.