Saturday 17 July 2010

Another day another ding

Witch Elf hit 40 today. I wasn't planning on finishing it anytime soon, but then the other day I logged it in and realised I had 450% levels worth of rest XP... Combining that with our 100% XP bonus at the moment and a war tract, meant 5 levels done in no time at all! Which takes me to a slightly insane seven level 40 characters on Karak Norn...

Chosen
Choppa
Magus
Shaman
Squig Herder
Witch Elf
Zealot

Black Orc is in the mid 30s and building up rest XP as we speak. I really should get out more.

2 comments:

  1. Eldard/Gorefist17 July 2010 at 17:23

    Bootae mate..

    Just a quick thing did you get any of the prima books for warhammer online?

    If so you can now get the iteam with that code that gives you 10% bonus to xp its called the Adventurers handbook so if you got one use it it gives 1hr buff as i said and had 3 charges

    -Eldard/gorefist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip mate. I've not got those books, but I do have collectors edition Which gives me an item that does the same thing. Probably the same item actually I guess.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Half man half pixel. Music obsessive, likes a drink, occasional bastard.