Friday 16 October 2009

KILL FRENZY GET TO DA CHOPPA!

So last night Praag was the place to be. Blood, murder and mayhem. At a critical moment Destro was trying to take Martyr's Square and with my 3 groups of Kill Frenzy I yelled on vent for us to stop Order reinforcements making into to our fellow Destro. Turns out Durtocks was frapsing at the time... WAAAAAGH!

Oh yeah baby. Great times :)

HD version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iL2mtOUVtQ&fmt=22

And patch day! I'm hoping for the best :) I'll post about the patch once I've had a proper go.

[UPDATE!]
One quick thing... I've had a quick go on WAR and the game performance has had a vast, and I mean VAST, improvement. I cranked all the graphics up to full, put on specular lighting, etc aaaaaaaaand... It ran really well, in combat too. Looking forward to trying out some large fights.

I've read a few forum posts where people are mewing about the game crashing when they had a 300vs300 fight in a keep... Well duh :P As if anything can handle 600 players in one doorway ;) OK, perhaps we need reasons not to have everyone in one keep, but even so. I think Mythic need a bit of slack there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Half man half pixel. Music obsessive, likes a drink, occasional bastard.