Tuesday 17 August 2010

Stay on target...

Almost there...

Apparently the WAR news at Gamescom will be coming via interviews, so presumably tomorrow.

In other news, I've just finished patching. Yay for me. Looking forward to trying out the patch, but I'll probably leave it a while before posting too much about it. Short of any OMFG things anyway.

In the meantime, we wait for news.

Oh and watch this video from Mythic! Work it your for yourself why and I don't mean anything to do with 1.3.6 ;)

UPDATE - My night of WAR denied due to emergency maintenance starting at 19:00 UK time. Estimated to last 3 hours. Gonna go play Mount & Blade instead :P

1 comment:

  1. I just watched that video and I'm really excited now for these soopersekret things! So glad I'll be going to Games Day in Baltimore!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Half man half pixel. Music obsessive, likes a drink, occasional bastard.