Monday 23 February 2009

BBB joins the WCPI! Now have a butchers at these sites

If you've not heard about it yet, the WAR Community Promotion Initiative (WCPI) has been created by the good folks over at Warhammer Alliance. It's a chance for us WAR community website type folks to spread the word about other WCPI sites and help everyone with a bit of publicity. Cool idea me thinks. There's a load of great WAR websites out there and anything that gives them a bit more traffic is all good. So without further ado, he's my first couple of links:

If you don't already know Syp and his mighty Waaagh blog, 1) where have you been and 2) get over there!
It's one of the first blogs I check each day with Syp commenting on both the state of WAR now and ideas for the future. Interesting post up at the moment about Murder night here: Bounty Hunting
He's got an idea there which reminds me of the old bounty hunting we used to do in Ultima Online. Man I loved Ultima ;)
Full website url is: http://chaosmoon.gameriot.com/blogs/WAAAGH

Other site I'm posting about this week is Wizards and Wenches. Another of my personal favourites and it was actually on there that I read about the WCPI. One of the things I particularly like with Regis' blog is there's always something to raise a smile, a little bit of humour :) With the world of WAR at times being blasted by negativity and Blizzard sponsored anger monkeys, we need blogs like this to read :) As for what's on there, it's a real range of stuff. From tips on setting up a UI, to WAR news, to an Orc's version of YMCA, great stuff all.
Full website url is: http://wnw.blogwarhammer.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Half man half pixel. Music obsessive, likes a drink, occasional bastard.